And you learnt riding/driving on...?
Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:40 AM
Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:50 AM
LOL ... It was my training bike !! soon my stunt bike !! & after a few years a very puny bike for me !! ....
Check her ouT !!!
Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:54 AM
Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:08 PM
No dude thats not even my bike !! jes picked it off the internet !! ... dont they all look the same !! i mean what can u do with a CD 100 !!
Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:48 PM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:09 PM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:40 PM
1) Started off a Dasan Cycle back in 1991 I think. Cant forget the day this cycle made way into my house.
2) Hero Ranger- spent full 4 years riding this one.
3) First motorised vehicle (two wheeler) was LML T5 from 1994-2000 (Shared this with my dad almost begged, bargained to get hold of this scoot).
4) Ultimately in 2004 "Its a BOY" made way in my life this changed the whole outlook towards riding for me forever. This was Classic Pulsar 180 which was no frills simple raw motorcycle which made each moment spent on saddle worth cherishing and worth remembering. Touring started off with this bike with my first big ride Ahmedabad-Mumbai with my cousin happening on this one and as they say rest is history. I always will have a special place for this bike in my heart.
5) ZMA-Bought this on 13 June 2007. Can remember the day very much since this was my BDay gift. Have had some amazing moments with this one and learnt a lot about riding what I believed (then) one of the most refined motorcycles available in Indian Market. Sold this off on 27th April 2011.
6) Present-Since 28 July 2011-CBR 250R- First bike owned by my own hard earned money thats one highlight and hence this is special one for me otherwise we have probably discussed enough about this one hence I stop my rant here on Two Wheels
Learnt on my dad's Zen 1999 model. Lovely ride for city. Have driven Bolero, Scorpio and even a Tipper carrying Iron Ore on mine site once. Presently drive a SWIFT Dezire owned by my dad. Another amazing car and love this one too.
Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:17 AM
BMX -->> Rx100 -->> Omni
Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:33 AM
Bicycle - Dasan (Regaining lost miles on relatively new ACT 105 .. just 1270~ kms on it's odo :-)
Mobike - Discover 125 .. (still learning some or the other aspects btw :-)
4-wheeler - For seeking a LMV license Maruti 800, but driving in real sense .. Fiat Punto. (way to go..)
To move, I walk, ride and drive..
... and sometimes, I fall.
Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:34 PM
Now its all that Fox Pro .. or firefox or something !! ..
Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:49 PM
~A Motorcycle cant sing in the streets of a City~
My Personal Snaps and Videos Web Album
My Private Site for my Rides, Drives and Craziness
My Youtube Channel
Blood Group- B-ve:D Attitude- B+ve:D:D
Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:29 PM
LOL ... ya i just figured that out !! now ! Apologies
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users