pulsurge, on 26 March 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:
Oh boy...the chain would need some serious cleaning
The time I went back to the Service Center: the man folded his hands and appealed: "Sir Did we do something wrong, or why are you this to our beloved kept bike
It took him almost and hour to clean that godd damm dust, and then lube it again
NikhilB, on 26 March 2012 - 12:17 PM, said:
First Service Done.
1) Changed to Motul 7100 20w50.
2) Adjusted the gearshift lever a cm lower. Makes a dramatic difference while downshifting under hard braking (lessens the foot travel required).
3) Don't think there's any rev-limiter on the bike. I mentioned this to the service attendant. He revved it on standstill and it went past 11.5k rpms. He expected it to "misfire" then, but just gave me a dumfounded look. Not that I intend to test it anyway.
1) I am thinking of the same, your feedback matters
2) Ahaan, Indeed great.
3) Mine cuts of at 11k, and does ghain ghain ghainnn sound
Try to did a rev while riding, did cut off at 11K while riding too, i was in the third gear, if the revvlimiter was not there, i would not have felt that it the cut the power delivery.
5) Can we do something more about the Brake Pedal, At times, its difficult to find it
6) The wheel still keeps spinning/sliding on roads even on third gear, just on throttle no gear changes involved,rear tyre pressure 25PSI, and front too the same
What tyre pressure should I be keeping
Carpediem, on 25 March 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:
Great way to spend a weekend with the Duke.
Nitin where and for how much did you get that helmet? Have yet to see such nice helmets from AGV here in Mumbai.
Thanks Again, I got the AGV from UK,
Ricci, on 26 March 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:
Indeed, but then I'm not buying a bike in a hurry , probably post monsoon. I haven't ruled out the Duke 200 as I haven't ridden it, nor the CBR250R . Perhaps I'll mooch off Nitin's Duke or maybe Satyen's , which of course he will readily hand over ,
More Than welcome
Ricci, on 27 March 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:
Ah, so the run to the Rann ,
it wasn't so much fun ?
wow, I'm a good poet !!