Nitin Gupta, our man in Delhi has managed to lay his hands on the new RTR. Here' what he observed about the new bike, along with plenty of pics. Like always, well done man!
- Engine response is exactly the same as the previous version. No change.
- The distance between the front and rear footpegs felt reduced. While leaning, with the ball of the sole on the pegs, I could feels my ankles touching the rear foot peg. Can’t be really sure about this one though. It’s an irritating feeling though.
- Headlamps are bright, and perform well in the night.
- The pilots lamps are always on. There is no switch or button to turn them on or off.
- New plastic panels have been added at various places.
- A new tri-color logo at the visor and rear tail piece.
- I found new leg guard very useful and rigid, better than the earlier one.
- The quality of the new engine undercowl is bad. It felt loosely fastened and the plastic quality didn’t seem strong enough to brave the pebbles ricocheting from the front tyre.
- TVS tyres lack grip.
Read the complete article HERE